Dr. Hannah L Brooks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hannah L Brooks?

I was referred to Dr.Brook by my PCP . I went to the cornwall office for the initial visit and I was optimistic about it . She suggested that I need a biopsy so I went to the fishkill office where they do it . She did my first biopsy and the results came back . I got a call from her nurse that I need to come in because I had a cancerous cells . So I was scared I took my husband and baby daughter with me . Doctor Brooks was very rude at the meeting and kept yelling at my baby daughter like I wasn't even there. Anyway I let it go and then she wanted me to do another biopsy. The second appointment I didn't bring anyone with me even though I was very scared of a huge needle going into my breast. Let tell you Dr Brooks didn't make it any easier after numbing sticking a needle in me she decided the machine was not working and she was going to do it again manually. So she did and the whole time she had the needle inside me she is arguing with her nurse . After she was done her nurse April didn't even know how to put the bandage on me and I ended up doing it myself. All she put me through then she tells me that she never said I had cancerous cells she just suspected it . Anyway I don't think Dr.Brook understands what she puts her patients through. One thing hearing that you have cancer and then you get treated like a ball . Avoid her and find someone else .

Dr, Brooks is the best. She listens to you, answer your questions and is very professional. I recommend her to all my friends and family.

Not only is Dr. Brooks extremely smart, she is also deeply caring and compassionate. She treats her patients as individuals (not statistics), and is truly thoughtful in her advice and analysis. Receiving a diagnosis of breast cancer is terrifying. Dr. Brooks helped me to put that diagnosis into good perspective and to understand in depth what the results meant, what the treatment options were and both context and good reasons for each choice. She is truly gifted at what she does.

A TALE OF HORROR

I WENT TO DR.BROOKS FOR A BIOPSY OF MY BREAST.I WAS NERVOUS AND SCARED,I ENTERED THE ROOM LAID BACK ON TABLE WAS GIVEN NUMBING MEDICATION AND BEFORE IT TOOK ,DR.BROOKS STARTED THE BIOPSY.SHE HAD TROUBLE AND HIT A BLOOD VESSEL AND I BLEED ALL OVER,SHE WAS IN A RUSH TO GET TO HER NEXT JOB IN CORNWALL,NY.AFTER IT WAS OVER I CAME HOME AND THE TAPE THAT I TOLD HER ON MY FORMS THAT I WAS ALLERGIC TO IS WHAT SHE PUT ON ME.I HAD TO RETURN THAT DAY TO HAVE ALL BANDAGES REMOVED AND REDONE.IN A FEW DAYS I WAS CALLED AND SHE TOLD ME I DID "NOT" HAVE CANCER,SHE EVEN SHOWED ME THE REPORT,SHE SHOWED ME WHERE THE CLIP WAS PLACED AND THAT IT ALL WAS OK.SHE WOULD SEE ME IN 6MONS.I FELT SO HAPPY ,NO CANCER.IN A FEW DAYS SHE CALLED AGAIN TO SAY ,I NEEDED A DIFFERENT KIND OF BIOPSY THAT SHE DON'T DO SO I NEEDED TO GO TO ANOTHER DOCTOR.I WENT TO DYSON CANCER CENTER ,WHERE THEY TOLD ME DR.BROOKS HAD DONE A BIOPSY IN THE WRONG PART OF MY BREAST AND AFTER THEY DID THE BIOPSY AGAIN FOUND OUT I "DID " HAVE CANCER.I WAS ALSO TOLD I NEEDED ANOTHER BIOPSY ON MY OTHER BREAST THAT I MIGHT ALSO HAVE CANCER THERE AS WELL,AFTER A THIRD BIOPSY FOUND OUT THAT SIDE WAS CANCER FREE,SO I HAD TO HAVE BREAST CANCER SURGERY .IF I DIDN'T GO TO DYSON CANCER CENTER WOULD HAVE NEVER FOUND OUT THAT I EVEN HAD CANCER.DR.BROOKS WAS UNCARING AND EVEN HAD A ARGUMENT WITH THE NURSE IN THE ROOM THE DAY OF MY BIOPSY RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME AND MY DAUGHTER WHO WAS WITH ME.THEY WANTED TO GET TO CORNWALL HOSPITAL AND WERE RUNNING LATE.IT WAS A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.I ALSO SPOKE TO SEVERAL OTHER PATIENT'S OF HER AND THEY ALSO TOLD ME SOME BAD AND PAINFUL THINGS THAT HAPPENED TO THEM WHILE IN HER CARE.I AM WRITING THIS IN HOPES THAT EVEN IF I CAN SAVE ONE WOMAN FROM GOING THROUGH THE PAINFUL TIME I HAD WITH USING DR.BROOKS IT WILL BE WORTH IT .IF YOU DO GO TO HER AND SHE SAYS AND EVEN SHOWS YOU THAT YOU ARE CANCER FREE PLEASE GET ANOTHER OPINION.