Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hannah W Hazard has the following 1 specialty
- Breast Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Showing 5 of 31
Dr. Hazard was spectacular. Breast tumors are scary no matter what. She kept everything calm but honest and realistic. She was compassionate, honest, straight-forward, humorous, and very, very human. Best off: she doesn't assume you have no clue. She didn't dumb anything down for me.The surgery was flawless and the suturing brilliant. The scar is barely noticable, at all. Even to me. And, really, I could have cared less if there was a huge ugly scar so long as those tumors were gone and my health intact.I've consulted her a couple times since, once to differentiate internal scar tissue, and once for a cyst, and she was as professional and human each time.Thank you, Dr. Hazard, for making something so terrifying so easy to face.
Dr. Hazzard is Excellent!! She did my Mastectomy with a Pacemaker. She made me so comfortable. Not at all nervous just so HAPPY I found her to do my Breast Cancer Surgery. Other Drs.around was not sure what or how to do my surgery and she told me up front that she had never did a mastectomy with a pacemaker, but she would take the utt most care of me and she did and I thank GOD everyday for sending her my way!
I only had one bad experience with my whole cancer treatment - and that was with her. She seems to enjoy being on some sort of power trip and it is harmful - we have enough sorrow in our lives without being treated with a complete lack of compassion. You'll never see her after surgery. Please, please at least get a second opinion. If I could take back anything over the last year it would be to never see Dr. Hazard and instead stick up for myself and get a talented, compassionate surgeon who will return your calls.
my sister choice her as a second opinion dr for her breast cancer. we were told by the 1st dr to remove both breast, and dr hazard said surgery and lymph node removal is all she needed. that was 3 yrs ago and her breast cancer is back and has spread to several areas. i don't think she is experienced enough.
I cannot recommend Hannah Hazard to anyone. She seems a moderately skilled surgeon with an absolutely horrid bedside manner - she will consistently overtalk and interrupt you. This is dangerous, medically, because she does not listen. She makes snap judgments and is so convinced that she is right, she will listen to no opposition. She will make mistakes but will NEVER own up to them.I am extremely surprised at the positive reviews done recently. I highly recommend that you at LEAST seek a second opinion when considering her services. Her personality and "I'm the surgeon, you're the idiot patient" attitude makes her a dangerous choice.
17 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Hannah W Hazard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWvu Healthcare Ruby Memorial Hospital, 1 Medical Center Dr, Morgantown, WV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hannah W Hazard in this video.
Dr. Hannah W Hazard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morgantown, WV.