Dr. Hannah Vargas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hannah Vargas?

Great Physician, Great experience

Posted on November 5th, 2017

Dr. Vargas and her whole team are the best! So helpful and experts in their field. Have complete trust in Dr. Vargas and what she suggests for me. She listens and does not try to push procedures that are not necessary. Would not go anywhere else!

The Best!

Posted on April 8th, 2015

It has been a year since I had surgery for my aging face and am totally thrilled with the entire experience. Dr. Vargas has gone the extra mile to make sure I am completely satisfied with my results. I look 10 years younger, refreshed and very natural. I am so glad I made that first phone call. I was completely comfortable within the first five minutes of my consultation, and knew immediately that she was my choice for a surgeon. Don't hesitate to select her for your anti-aging needs!

Great surgeon, Great Person

Posted on December 4th, 2014

I have worked in Anesthesia for over 17 years. I have worked for many plastic surgeons. I truly feel that Dr. Hannah Vargas is one of the best I have worked with. She is not only very talented but very conscious of the patient's needs. I would, without a doubt, have Dr. Hannah Vargas perform surgery on me!

Love my results!

Posted on April 30th, 2014

I recently had several surgical procedures done for my aging face and would definitely recommend Dr. Vargas without hesitation. I immediately felt at ease when meeting her. She seems more like your friend than your physician, and you realize she truly cares about your final results. With her many years of experience I felt extremely confident selecting her as my surgeon. I look 10 years younger, yet my results look very natural which is what she strives for and insists on. If you are hesitant in scheduling a consult, just call Michelle her office manager who is very helpful. After talking with her I immediately scheduled my initial consultation. Her entire office staff is excellent as well. After other consultations, I believe Dr. Vargas is the best!

Experienced, caring, honest Surgeon

Posted on April 14th, 2014

Dr Vargas removed a cancerous growth from my nose and superb results. I've since seen her for skin care, botox and a little laser procedure. What I appreciate most about Dr Vargas is her caring, calm, meticulous approach to any of my healthcare needs. She is an excellent surgeon and constantly strives to ensure the best results for her patients. I highly recommend her.

Dr. Vargas saved my face!

Posted on February 12th, 2014

I had an extreme and potentially permanent reaction to a laser treatment performed at a local Medical/Wellness facility. After a few other consultations, I was feeling a bit resolved that my face was forever changed. A friend referred me to Dr. Vargas. She was so reassuring and knowledgeable, without being critical. Within a few weeks of being treated by her, not only was the damage reversed but my face looks and feels better than ever. So grateful for her expertise!

Great with Injectables

Posted on February 8th, 2014

Dr. Vargas performed the injection of Sculptra and Juvederm for me a while back. The outcome was superb and exceeded my expectations. She has an exceptional vision of what is needed so the location and amounts were the best. I will continue to recommend whenever I can.

Loved my lazer procedure!

Posted on January 18th, 2014

my skin was looking old and wrinkled and I went to Dr Vargas for a facelift consultation. I was so happy that she DIDNT suggest surgery! I got a lazer face procedure that she explained would address my skin concerns and refresh my face... and it would be less expensive than a face lift! it was not even something I knew about until she explained it to me. I am so happy I went to see Dr. Vargas. THANK YOU!!!!

Great Experience!

Posted on January 17th, 2014

I have never been more relaxed with a doctor before.... Dr. Vargas is very easy to talk to and does not make you feel like you are "talking to a dr"... she answered all my questions and explained the treatment (I receive BOTOX) and I am very happy with her and her staff!!!

make me wrinkle free please!

Posted on January 16th, 2014

Dr. Vargas did an amazing job of educating me about the overall aging process and what it has done to my face over time . Wrinkles and fine lines were most of my concern. She explained options that could be done that day in her office as well as long term treatment plans. Because of her knowledge, confidence and honesty I have began a regimen that I absolutely love ! Thanks Dr. Vargas

Skilled and Great Staff

Posted on August 9th, 2012

Dr Vargas is a very skilled dr, I had Laser Lipo on my outter thighs after not seeing any improvement with diet or exercise. The staff was friendly and well educated. I would highly recommend Dr Vargas.

Very Attentive to my Concerns

Posted on September 26th, 2011

During my first visit with Dr. Vargas, I felt she really listened to my concerns and then helped me understand what options I had to eliminate my facial wrinkles,(surgery, laser, injections. Together we put a plan in place that satisfied my needs and my life style. She is very professional and has all the qualifications I want. I am thrilled with the results so far and I am recommending her to all my friends.