Dr. Hannah Vu Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Hannah Vu?

Posted on December 9th, 2013

I do not recommend this doctor at all! She does NOT want anyone with anything that is remotely complicated. She does not want to write prescriptions and doesnt want to be bothered by anything YET insists she needs to see the patient. If you arent doing anything for the patient, why do you insist on seeing him/her? Her medical assistant is a nightmare. Doesnt get anything right and one can fear for your own safety. Paperwork isnt done correctly etc. Please be careful with this one.

Not that great

Posted on October 7th, 2013

Dr Vu is very nice but every time I have had to see her when my doctor is out I am not happy with the outcome. I know she graduated from med school but I seriously wonder how. She is as dippy as they come. Very unsure of herself and her diagnosis which left me very uncomfortable and wishing I could have seen another doctor before I left the office. I hate when I call and no one is available except her. :(

Posted on January 18th, 2015