Dr. Hans-Jorg Rosler Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Hans-Jorg Rosler?

registered nurse

Posted on October 21st, 2016

I had been seeing Dr Rosler for about a year, Initially was happy, and had a series of injections for my lower back that worked, and pain well controlled on pain medication. Every visit after that was done by PA who seemed not to read my history or know anything about my case, they kept asking if I wanted injections....Once they found out I didn't want any more injections, they referred me to another pain doctor with little notice. It made me feel like they were in it for the money and not for the care.

Procedural

Posted on September 16th, 2016

His practice and associates are awesome, caring and important. Treats you with the respect and dignity deserved.

Posted on July 1st, 2016

Drs. Keep cutting back on pain meds. They are supposed to be managing my pain and are doing a very poor job of it. Meds get less and less and pain gets worse and worse. When will the madness stop.

very bad

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

This doctor only cares about money and giving injections. He knows nothing about pain meds at all. His communication skills are lacking and I would not go back to him. Spends little time with you .

Posted on June 10th, 2015

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS IDIOT TO ANYONE. LOUSY STAFFS, DIDN'T DO A FOLLOW UP, OVERCHARGED, AND MEDICATION PRESCRIBED THAT MY MEDICAL INSURANCE WOULD NOT EVEN COVERAGE . ALL THE DOCTORS HERE ARE LOUSY, THEY ARE ALL ABOUT MONEY LIKE BLOOD SUCKERS; THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT PATIENTS AT ALL. YOU WILL EITHER END IT UP INJURIED OR DEAD IN THE CLINIC OR THE HOSPITAL. NO WONDER VEGAS HAS THE WORST HEALTHCARE AND DOCTORS IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE !

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

Dr. Rosler was really nice and didn't rush my visit as some doctors do. He took his time to explain things to me, and will definitely recommend him to anyone

Great person/great doctor

Posted on October 15th, 2014

Dr Rosler is a great doctor. He's really patient and he's very pleasent. I did my externship at his practice and it was a great experience. I love that he didn't treat me differently;he talked and got to know his staff as well as his patients. I would recommend anyone that has pain to go make an appointment, he's awesome he'll make you forget about your pain. Patients have said that before.

I LOVE THIS MAN

Posted on October 30th, 2012

I WAS REFERED TO DR ROSLER BY MY OUTHER DR AND FROM DAY 1 WE CONNECTED HE TOOK ALL THE TIME I NEED TO EXPLAIN WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH ME AND THE NESSARY STEPS THAT HE WOULD HAVE TO TAKE TO CURE ME. I HAVE HAD 1 BACK AND 2 NECK INJECTIONS, WHAT A DIFFRENCE, ALTHOUGH IM STILL GOING NUMB IN MY SHOLDER, ARM, AND HAND I HAVE FAITH IN HIM THAT HE WILL STUDY FURTHER WITH ME AND WILL NOT STOP UNTIL MY PROBLEM IS TO IT'S FULLEST COMPLETION.I'M NOT HERE TO WIN A SPELLING CONTEST""" BUT I LOVE MY DOCTOR (IN A PROFESSIONAL WAY) AND I THANK GOD FOR HIM. AND NO I DO NOT KNOW HIM AND HAD NEVER HEARD OF HIM BEFORE 2 MONTHS AGO.

Long Wait but great Physician

Posted on August 3rd, 2012

If you are looking for a speedy appointment this is not the place for you, but if you are looking for physician who cares and takes his time with you and actually listens, Dr. Rosler is who want to see. Dr. Kavkin his associate for surgical procedures is also caring. I just wish they had wifi, it would help pass the time for the wait. I have waited up to 2 hours to see this physician, but he knows what he is doing and you are not just a number to him!

Dr Rosler

Posted on August 11th, 2011

Dr Rosler was previously my Anestesiologist in 2004. He is currently my pain management specialist and is fabulous. Not only is he and his staff professional and courteous, Dr. Rosler has improved my quality of life. I have recommended him to others and will continue to do so. The Smoke Ranch location is a bit busier, but for the best in the industry, it's certainly worth the wait and the results.

Dr. Rosler

Posted on July 25th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Rosler was the exact opposite of those on the other side of this page. He was in the room with me less than a minute, had no interest in listening to my symptoms and when I finally had an injection of whatever it is with no improvement the only one I saw after that was his PA.

Very Good

Posted on May 20th, 2011

Well-trained, efficient, professional, accurate. Solid physician.