Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hans C Kioschos has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Hans C Kioschos has the following 16 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Hans C Kioschos has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Hans C Kioschos is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
26 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Dr. Hans C Kioschos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPowder River Orthopedics And Spine Pc, 508 Stocktrail Ave Ste A, Gillette, WY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hans C Kioschos in this video.
Dr. Hans C Kioschos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gillette, WY.