Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hans S Moller III has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Waited 1 hour and 30 minutes. Said they didn't have my X-rays 1 month before visit they had been sent. Had X-rays again they said they did better X- rays .never did see Dr.Moller. Was told I was rude by his assistant. I got up and left. Wait 1 hour and 30 minutes no dr. His assistant comes in. This guy needs to retire. He could care less how long you wait. Had to leave was told I was rude. No you and dr. Are rude. Moved on have a great dr. 20min wait.
I was there two hours, saw Dr. Moller for about 10 minutes. I'd been waiting over an hour and a half, but no apology. Before seeing him, a young doctor came in, whose name I don't remember. The younger doctor is the one who spent time asking questions. Moller came in after talking to the young doctor with his mind already made up. Gave a long lecture about different types of exercise, and told me that's what I needed. I told him I'd like to have an MRI, and he said it wouldn't change his opinion. He was loud and dramatic, and the conversation was pretty much one-way. The visit to Dr. Moller was for a second opinion, and the first opinion was very different. The first doctor (also an orthopedist)ordered an MRI, so I'll go ahead and get that.
41 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
University Hospital Health System
Dr. Hans S Moller III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Kaiser Permanente
- Moda Health Connexus
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Fracture Clinic MRI, 11782 SW Barnes Rd Ste 300, Portland, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hans S Moller III in this video.
Dr. Hans S Moller III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.