2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Hans P Roethling?

Your the best Dr. Hans P Roethling

I had great experience with Dr. Roethling, he really helped me with my situation, I feel like he saved my life... Due to the bad economy I lost my health insurance and hesitated to go to the doctor until it got worse... Which I advise all not to do even if u don't have the money... But Dr. Roethling really took great care of me and he did all to try to find the problem... I would recommend him to every female, he makes you feel comfortable and takes care of whatever your needs... Thanks Dr. Roethling you really are the best!!!!

Contraceptive Implants

Dr. Hans P Roethling is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Goldsboro, NC.

Dr. Hans P Roethling Is this you?