Dr. Hans Tuten Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hans Tuten?

Wonderful!

Posted on November 17th, 2017

He saw my osn was in severe pain and did not prolong the visit. He wrap him up, wrote his Rx and had us schedule our follow up. Follow ups were quick and easy. Hopefully we will not ever need his services again, however, if we do we will return to him!

Simply Wonderful.

Posted on September 15th, 2016

During a football game, my son broke his elbow. While this happens, it was the first "break" for our son and our family. From the beginning, Dr. Tuten eased my fears with his calm and kind demeanor. He recognized the importance of the outcome of my son's surgery, even though he has done this many times before.

knee surgery

Posted on March 9th, 2014

My daughter has hemyhypertrophy and her previous orthopedist for 7 years was just making x-rays without any projection. Dr. Tuten immediately knew what to do and told me the right time for my daughter to have the surgery. She had it a month ago and she is in the process of recuperation. Thank you Dr. Tuten we know we are in good hands.

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

Dr. Tuten is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome doctor

Posted on July 18th, 2012

best doctor my daughter has ever had.

Posted on January 3rd, 2012

I am 14, my family went to 3 doctors after I broke my ankle waiting for someone to tell me what was really wrong. Dr. Tuten was the only person that could help me with that. He found that I had hyperextended ankles and loose ligaments, and lesions in both ankles. He has currently performed one of my surgery and I am waiting to have me second one. -THANK YOU Dr. Tuten

Trust him Completely

Posted on June 21st, 2011

Dr. Tuten and his staff have been caring for my daughter for almost 10 years - his care, expertise and true love for what he does has literally saved my daughters life! His nurse Kathleen is bar none the most amazing nurse you can ask for. We see so many specialist for my daughter so this compliment is not given carelessly or without knowledge of what an excellent physician is.

Posted on February 10th, 2017