Dr. Hansa Hussain Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Hansa Hussain?

Caring Manner. Helped more than other Docs

Posted on June 23rd, 2012

Dr. Hansa Hussain is soft and caring in her approach. She, like all psychiatrists, believes in psychopharmaceuticals. She carefully educated me about each option for my two conditions. I have been to many psychiatrists over the years. in several states, and Dr. Hussain has helped me more than any other. Highly recommended.

Poor knowledge, poor experience, irresponsible

Posted on September 2nd, 2010

I have been seeing this MD for over a year. All this woman cares about is just refilling your prescriptions that she hopes have been properly prescribed before you came to her. This keeps her money flow. After improper treatments by her I ended up in a hospital where I was diagnozed with something completely different than what she has diagnosed me with. After the hospitalization she conviniently refused to see me. The reason of course was that I would require some research and actual work that she does not want to do. She also altered her reports with discussions she never had with me. And one last thing, her office does not even have a fax machine and is very dirty. Shame.

Posted on November 3rd, 2016