Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hanson T Lee
Dr. Hanson T Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arcadia, CA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Huntington Hospital, Methodist Hospital Southern Ca and Torrance Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Lee has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Hanson T Lee has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Hanson T Lee has the following 11 expertise
- Celiac Disease
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Abdominal Pain
Dr. Hanson T Lee has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 23
Attentive, great bedside manner, courteous, understanding. explains procedures so you understand, wonderful dr.
I've been to this office several times in the past two years. I found the staff at the front office effective and polite, quite different from some reviews about poor service. Doctor Lee's bedside manner was good, he was not rushing, and engaged quite attentively in our conversation. The office environment is nice, the cleanliness is much better than a typical doctor office. I
Although he is nice, he does what I call "assembly line" medicine, he also bills insurance companies way too high...$400.00 for a first time 20 minute consult? Give me a break. I did not feel that personal touch from this doctor. You can tell his goal is to pack'em in and make money. Don't get me wrong - we all have to make a living - but the money aspect is a bit to odvious here. It does make you wonder about the quailty of care. Went back to a doc with old fashion bedside manner a care. Like I said - this doc is not for me.
I was experiencing change of bowel movement & i found Dr Hanson Lee's name thru the website, a gastroenterology specialist. When i saw him, he explained and made me understand everything i needed to know with my present condition. I felt his concern not because i am his patient but because i am a human being, seeking for help. I am so thankful to him as well as to his accountant. She's very helpful with me, financially and emotionally.
I have been to his office for severe stomach pains and with an endoscopy he couldnt find or eliminate my pain. And his office staff gives different co-pay/fees everytime you come. I was told one price and went ahead with the procedure. Then a couple of months later I got a bill from them stating I owed them more money. I called and talk to a "new office manager" and she was very rude and unprofessional. Very bad service with extremely high fees!!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Lee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Hanson T Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
LA Care Health
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPhysicians Associates, 612 W Duarte Rd Ste 502, Arcadia, CA
Dr. Hanson T Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arcadia, CA.