Hanson Wong Is this you?

Posted on April 18th, 2016

Im not lucky that I found Dr Wong Im blessed beacause Dr Wong has the human side to help all his patient a thing that alot of Drs have lost.

Amazing doctor

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

First of the staff is amazing all of them are super nice and you feel comfortable walking in. I enjoy them very friendly and willing to work to actually help you and this is important. Doctor Wong is so carrying and truly wants to help his patients he is a little quiet at first and you feel like he is not listening because he is a little quiet bit then he comes back with and answer and a smile that makes you feel great!!! He has been our family Doctor for almost 10 years and he has been such a blessing to our whole family!!! Hard to find a doctor who wants to help well your search is over go to him and talk to him he will help you and guide you.

Thank the Lord no more pain !

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

Other doctor said I need surgery on my shoulder but Dr. Wong said I don't need surgery. My shoulder pain level from 1 -10 was 7 -9 everyday for about 4 -5 months before I saw Dr. Wong , After 3 months of injections on my shoulder from Dr. Wong I don't l have any more pain. The muscles in my shoulder are now about 75% - 80% cured. I thank the Lord for sending me to Dr. Wong.

The best Doctor

Posted on January 28th, 2015

Dr. Wong is a loving person, cares for his patients, detail and very knowledgeable person. Our family goes to see Dr. Wong because he is the best doctor.

Posted on August 25th, 2016