Dr. Hany C Fouad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hany C Fouad?

very compassionate

First time taking my father to him and he is very nice and calm and has a wonderful bedside manner. Took the most important issue with us and focused more on that and went over other issues afterward so it took away the feeling of being overwhelmed. I find him easy to trust, so let's see what happens.

Doctor Fouad is the best !!! He always takes his time to talk to you and he is great with kids too. Our Insurance changed and we are really sad we will not have him as our doctor for now we will miss him . HIs staff is also great people and kind and patient with all questions . Thank you all for taking care of our family ;) God Bless !

The BEST !!

Dr. Fouad is the best. He takes time with you when you are there with him in his office. He answers all of your questions. He cares about your health. He is concerned and shows that he wants you to be a healthy person in all ways. When I turned 65 he had a lot of tests run so he could have a base line for my future heath as a senior person. Love him, best Dr. I have ever had. My husband takes notes in the office and the Dr. has time for both of our questions.

great doctor, my really concern is the staff, they schedule my appointment at the same time with others as well, it has become very normal for me to wait around one hour, to 1-1/2 incredible slow.unfriendly staff, there was one ocasion when I was waiting for around 45 minutes and when they took me in, the doctor got in the room 40 seconds later his medical assistant came and requested there was an emergency and I was not attended after all!

Excellent MD

He is incredibly knowledgeable physician. He diagnosed something that the treating specialist felt was extremely difficult to identify. He is very kind and listens to everything.

Pros: he spends alot of time with me, he is more than willing to run tests that I ask for.Cons: he is extremely quick to write off symptoms as "stress" before running any tests. I understand that stress affects the body, however, I feel it should be the last response after exhausting all other possible causes.