Dr. Hany Gaafer-Ahmed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hany Gaafer-Ahmed?

Posted on October 17th, 2017

If i could give this no stars i would, this doctor is so unprofessional and that is why is staff is unprofessional. I asked for bloodwork that i had done and they gave me an attitude and told me that they had 30 days to send it, then i went to my PCP who wanted to see which bloodwork Dr. Ahmed ordered and sent a release form to receive it and Dr. Ahmed's staff told my PCP that they would send the bloodwork on several different occasions and never did. I called and asked if the staff could leave a message for Dr. Ahmed to call me and a week went by and he never did. I then went to the office myself and when i talked to the doctor privately he laughed and asked me "why does he want your bloodwork?, is he an oncologist? what is he going to do for you?" and as if that was not bad enough he told me that he did not have time to call me back he is too busy and that his office is too busy to give patients any records that they want. I WOULD NEVER!!!!! RECOMMEND ANYONE THAT I CARED ABOUT TO THIS OFFICE.

Love it nice doctor even when nurse call he come before time.

Posted on May 17th, 2017

Love him nice and sweet.

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

He is the best doctor been with him many years

surprise

Posted on June 6th, 2016

Behavior shocking to the human conscious!!@

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

So far the best doctor I have ever had

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

Posted on November 11th, 2015

Staff at this doctor's office is HORRIBLE... They don't care about you at all. It took more than for 7 weeks for me to get a result of the test I took for miscarriage. I called and explained to them about the miscarriage and the test 7 times, and they NEVER called me back even though receptionists promised me to call me back everytime I called them. They never apologized to me. The doctor's bedside manner was AWFUL. After he checked up, he left a bloody condom which he used on a machine for ultra sound where me and my husband could look at, and started to talk. It was the most awkward experience that I've had at OBGYN. Moreover, nurse didn't clean up after we left the room, and brought next patient before they discard a paper sheet on the chair and the condom on the machine... Thank you so much for the worst experience! I WILL NEVER GO BACK.

DO NOT GO TO HIM

Posted on October 30th, 2015

He is the worst Gynecologist I have ever seen. He has no knowledge. He do not remember his patients after going to him for years. He prescribes expensive drugs. He is only there to make money. He doesn't care if patients baby lives or dies.

Worst Doctor (Read my review to know why)

Posted on October 30th, 2015

I chose him since his review was good on vitals and health grade. I am not writing this review after seeing him only once. I went to him for my entire first trimester. I would not recommend him to any friend or family. He doesn't have manner. If patient ask him any question, he doesn't reply to the question but he laughs instead and makes joke out of that. In my first appointment with him, I was expecting baby and I was only 5 weeks pregnant. I already knew I was pregnant(from home test kit) and thats why I went to see him. I already told him that I am expecting. He did the ultrasound and he goes, "Oh you are having baby. You're pregnant. Congratulations. You know how to get pregnant. Now you're expert." I ignored whatever he said and thought that I cannot judge him the way he speaks. But then, I lost 10 pounds weight in 2-3 weeks and I wasn't feeling well. I had very bad nausea and vomiting that I couldn't eat or drink anything. I told my concern to the doctor. He replied, "If you cannot eat anything, who does the eating? Your husband? hahaha" He did not even suggest me anything. He didnt give any advice about what I should do. He calls every 3 weeks for the follow up appointment and he does ultrasound every time. Charges to insurance very high. He prescribed me very expensive pre-natal vitamins. So I asked him to prescribe me a vitamin that can cost less. I gave him the name of the vitamin that I used to take for my first baby, and he was like I never heard about this vitamin. The vitamin name was Citranatal DHA. It is very common that all the doctors would know about it but Dr. Ahmed. The only thing I like about him is his staff. That's all. DO NOT GO TO HIM. SOME OF THESE PEOPLE SAYS THAT HE IS VERY FUNNY BUT HE INSULTS PEOPLE. NOT ONLY THAT, HE DOESN"T HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF HOW TO TREAT PATIENT.

THE MOST HORRIBLE DOCTOR

Posted on October 21st, 2015

I have to say Dr. Hany Gaafer-Ahmed has been the worst horrible doctor. Shame on me to keep seeing this doctor giving him chances due to many patients he has which who knows who has been misdiagnosed. I have been seeing this doctor for few years and this Doctor still has the audacity in not knowing who are his patients. 4 years ago I had an ectopic of 6 weeks, when he gave me the news he did not explain whatsoever what is an ectopic and just sent me to the ER without an explanation, obviously didn't want to deal with it. Oblivious myself I went back to this doctor months later. This doctor is the type of doctor that if you have an emergency he will see you and take your money. He won't explain to you what is going on and just prescribe anything so you go home. I recently became pregnant and few weeks later I was bleeding had to go to the ER it was late at night. When I went back to the office for follow up "things were ok" he confuse me with another patient, did not read my chart, did not have any ethics matter and said I was going through a miscarriage without any manner with a laugh on his face !!!!! HOW DARE HE ! Then he realized that he "gave me bad news" Really!??? Without checking me (because I didn't let him to touch me after all that, he decided to just say "it will eventually come out itself" I left the room desperately devastated not knowing what to do!!! Not knowing what was wrong with me since I was not bleeding and not cramping. Luckily I found AMAZING doctors thru references the next day, who guided me, had compassion and went through the last step with me! I was going thru a miscarriage but it could have been an Ectopic! Dr. Gaafer was planning to just send me home and who knows what would have been of me ! I am now in good care of EXCELLENT doctors who care. THANK GOD! I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR EVEN SEE THIS DOCTOR AGAIN.

Mrs

Posted on July 18th, 2015

Best doctor I have ever met answered all my questions I delivered c section I recommend him to my friends and family

Posted on July 7th, 2015

The best doctor I ever had

Posted on June 16th, 2015

Love him ! Great dr.saved my life and delivered my grandson!!!!!