Dr. Hany H Guirgis Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Hany H Guirgis?

Dr. Guirgis is a wonderful doctor. He listens to you and explains things in a way that you can understand. I am so happy to have found such a good cardiologist.

Helping my Heart

I have been a patient of Dr. Guirgis since I had an ablation of my heart done 2 1/2 years ago and he's taking very good care of me

Doctor explains in plain English what is going to be done and makes sure you feel comfortable with procedure through entire time. Doesn't just rush you through.

He truly saved my father's life. I can not say enough great things about him. He is very caring, concerned, very intelligent, and explains everything. When my mom and I were crying at the hospital, he was so kind and concerned, even hugged us. I would trust him with my life. His office staff are great too. Sometimes you do have to wait. You must remember he does have to go to the hospital for emergencies too. One day he might have to do that for you also.

best <8

consult at the hospital on my case. wonderful! awesome! blessed! fixed what the VA screwed up for years!

Dr. Hany H Guirgis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.