Hany Jacob Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Excellent Docctor

Posted on June 12th, 2012

This Jacob is the most caring doctor I have ever had. He takes his time and explains every detail with you and makes sure you understand every detail. Dr Jacob and his partner Dr. Pipoly are by hands down the best lung and critical doctors in the the United States. I would trust the life of my children in these men hands. When they come in your room in the office or hospital they truly care about you as a person , not a case number. Your comfort and getting better is their main concern, no matter how long they have to stay with you. I hope they both are here for a long long time.

Posted on December 3rd, 2014