Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hany G Nissiem has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 25
I have been going to Dr. Nissiem for a long time and at first he was an excellent doctor who was very compassionate. Since taking on so many patients and running an urgent care, he couldn't care less about anyone. E also refused to send me to a specialist which has caused me to become very sick with an autoimmune disorder. He also started giving me a very difficult time with re-filling my prescriptions. I am so disappointed that he has changed so much, and that I have to find another doctor.
Other than the incredibly long waiting time, this doctor is excellent. He's one of the best diagnosticians I ever encountered. Not only does he have his own medical practice, he recently opened up an urgent care. My 29 year old daughter had been sick for over a month, and not only did she see her PCP, she went to a hospital ER. They prescribed a medication that contained penicillin which could have been fatal to her as she is severelly allergic. So I finally persuaded her to go to Dr. Nissiem's urgent care, and he prescribed her 3 medications that cleared up her infection and also helped ith her severe allergies and asthma.
i waited for nearly two hours to see this guy! when i finally did see him he didnt even want to listen to my issue! i had a migraine headache for nearly seven days and it wasnt going away after trying several over the counter medicines!i told him this and his advice was to take tylenol and lay down and rest! i eneded up going to the e.r. where they treated me with an iv medication and prescribed me some migraine medication! i am disgusted with his poor judgement! wouldnnt suggest anyone see him! the wait time is absurd and not at all worth it! his staff seems to have attitude problems as well!
31 Years Experience
University Of Alexandria
Graduated in 1987
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. Hany G Nissiem accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsIn His Image Family Medicine, 6565 4th Section Rd Ste 300, Brockport, NY
Dr. Hany G Nissiem is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brockport, NY.