Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hao H Xu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 8
I have been a patient of Dr Xu for several years now, and I find her to be very knowledgeable and thorough as my healthcare provider. She gets it right every time just by examining me and listening to my complaints. She's also very pleasant and wants you to be well with the care provides/recommends.
Quiet, courteous, actually interested in what a patient has to say. Takes the time after an exam and an explanation of her diagnosis to ask if you have any other questions. Promptness, of course, depends on the time and day of your visit. If the waiting room is full and a good doctor is spending time with patients, I'm sure at some point I'll have to wait. This visit was not one of them..
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
36 Years Experience
Shanghai School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Berkshire Medical Center
Dr. Hao H Xu accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Roseville Medical Center (aka Roseville Women & Children's Center), 1600 Eureka Rd, Roseville, CA
Dr. Hao H Xu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.