Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Haoli Jin
Dr. Haoli Jin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA, with other offices in Center Valley, PA and Laurys Station, PA (and 10 other locations). Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Jin is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg and Lehigh Valley Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Haoli Jin has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Haoli Jin has the following 2 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Dr. Haoli Jin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Haoli Jin yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Jin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Lehigh Valley Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Haoli Jin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.