Dr. Har Lau Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Har Lau?

Posted on December 26th, 2015

Dr Lau performed inguinal hernia repair using laparoscopic method. Very competent. Surgery repair went better than expected. Dr Lau is excellent in all manners of patient treatment, from accurate diagnosis, through surgery performance, to follow up. Highly recommended.

Mr

Posted on November 7th, 2015

Dr. Lau, and his team were amazing. I was well informed of my procedure, and what to expect afterwards. My surgery was a success with minimal scarring, and pain afterwards. Thank you

Posted on July 28th, 2015

Dr. Lua is an incredible doctor. I have had to have several medical procedures completed and there is no one else I would have trusted. He is knowledgable and will sit and take the time to explain everything. He is top notch and is an asset to the medical field.

The Best of the Best !!

Posted on December 10th, 2014

Dr. Lau is an total professional who took the trouble to explain everything about my injury, including the different options for treatment. He discussed with me the various factors that could influence recovery, as well as the pros and cons of each option. He is the best most professional Doctor I have come in contact with a friendly demeanor and excellent bedside manner. Truly the best !

Hernia Surgery

Posted on July 8th, 2014

Dr. Lau is a thorough and meticulous surgeon. From his office staff to the pre and post op, everyone is kind, courteous and professional. I would recommend Dr. Lau to everyone I know.

Execellent Surgeon

Posted on April 30th, 2014

I want to thank Dr. Lau for his kind and professional treatment before, during and after my surgery. He made me have all the confidence and comfort I needed to have for my surgery and for recovery. Keep up the great work and thank you.

Posted on February 5th, 2014

Dr. Lau puts you at ease and seems like a regular guy. He shows a great deal of expertise in his fields, is friendly and discussed the procedure with me. My surgery was a complete success and I would certainly use Dr.Lau again if needed.

A cut above the rest!

Posted on September 29th, 2013

Dr Lau performed 3 surgeries on me this year. I felt good after each surgery- healing was prompt and scarring was minimal. I gave Dr. Lau the best endorsement- I recommended him to my husband, who is also pleased,

patient

Posted on September 12th, 2013

I felt very comfortable with dr lau.surgery went very well ,and now i am recovering nicely. I never been to any doctors office run so efficiently,and on time.my surgery was a bilateral hernia.

comforted

Posted on August 15th, 2013

Doctors do what they do daily for years and to them its a job and they are good at it. For the patient, tho, its a terrifying thought to have to go through surgery to correct and illness that they either carried with them for years or just found out about. Not always do doctors come across the way a patient wishes but I need to stress that in my case... I was comforted to have Doctor Lau as my doctor. He listened to what I had to say about my situation, which was suffering from a hernia for years. He explained to me what he could do and would do to fix it. He did not sugar coat it and told me it would be painful. He said he would fix me up and help me with my pain. He was soft spoken and reassurring. This was a welcomed relief from seeing doctors prior telling me that it was nothing when I knew it was all along. My post op visit was also reassurring as he told me in detail what was done and what to expect. I could not be more satisfied and certainly would recommend him to all my family and friends in a case where they would need a potential surgeon in the future.

Posted on August 14th, 2013

Felt cared about and cared for throughout my complete experience!

Diagnosed me wrong without checking. Awful

Posted on November 21st, 2012

Went to ths Dr at the request of my GP for anal pain. without even a thorough exam. He sad it was a fissure and that he could operate. I left office and went to another surgeon at Westchester medical center, That doctor did a thourogh exam and said it was a fistula not a fisuure. I wouldn't trust this Dr to treat a hangnail.