Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Haralambos Demetriades has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Showing 5 of 41
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Haralambos Demetriades - Posted on January 18th, 2018
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Haralambos Demetriades - Posted on June 2nd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Haralambos Demetriades - Posted on May 23rd, 2017
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Haralambos Demetriades - Posted on May 10th, 2017
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Haralambos Demetriades - Posted on March 21st, 2017
Dr. Demetriades is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Haralambos Demetriades accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsAtlantic Medical Associates, 1200 Eagle Ave, Ocean, NJ
Dr. Haralambos Demetriades is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocean, NJ.