Dr. Harald Henningsen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harald Henningsen?

BEST Doctor!!

Posted on November 20th, 2017

Dr Henningsen is by Far the Best Doctor I have ever seen. He came to the trauma center and treated me and continued to treat me at his office after that. I don't know what I would have done without his excellent care and knowledge as a Doctor!His staff is also very friendly and helpful.

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Dr. H replaced my ACL. The pain was low, the recovery was fast, and the scarring is small. He is top notch technically but he also has a great bedside manner. I'm grateful to have the use of my leg back!

Posted on September 24th, 2014

Fantastic doctor. I had been seeing another ortho doc who had me scheduled for surgery. I went to Dr. Henninsen for a second opinion and he took care of the problem very quickly and with NO SURGERY! Can't recommend him enough.

Healthy & Well

Posted on March 27th, 2014

I would chose this doctor again for surgery. He made some very good decisions concerning my health resulting in my successful recovery.

Retired

Posted on February 24th, 2014

Both knees were replaced about six years ago on the same day. CWent into the hospital on Friday and walked out of the hospital on the following Tuesday. Dr. Henningsen did a great job, great follow up and great referral to a therapy group. I now live in Tennessee, hike, walk, go to the gym five days a week, and play golf about three times a week. Pain free and loving the new knees.

Excellent Service

Posted on December 30th, 2013

Dr. Henningson's professional yet relaxed,friendly and warm demeanor makes one feel at ease at all times. My condition was explained to me in lay terms. The nurse was very cordial and friendly as well !

Excellent doctor

Posted on March 25th, 2013

Dr Henningsen has handled my sports injuries for about 14 years now. He has treated at one point or another my severely broken leg, broken collar bone, and some pain in my shoulders. He is an excellent doctor and I highly recommend him and the other doctors at his practice.

Posted on December 13th, 2017