Dr. Harbrinder S Sandhu Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Harbrinder S Sandhu?

Warning!!!!

Horrid inexperienced man. Told our son to watch you tube videos for help and refused PT!!! Yet scolded me for using Internet support groups! Refused to go outside his text book. If I don't fit black and white bloodwork diagnosis and he refuses to treat seronegative. My Sjögren's is out of control but insisted if bloodwork is norm its Fibro. Won't treat pain. Said therapy and Lyrica. Lol. He will not work with you. If you have straight RA he may be perfect for you. If you need a thinker , this is NOT the dr for you. Leaving ASAP! After waiting months to get in. Just devistated and hardly moving :(

Incredibly bright young man with a delightful sense of humor. Clearly aware of the fact that doctor's don't know it all. Grilled me mercilessly to discover all of my symptoms! I wish I had found him 8 years ago.

Doesn't seem to really care

He didn't really seem to care about my problem or my pain. Spent very little time with me. Expressed displeasure if I questioned him on anything. I wouldn't recommend him.

Arrogant insulting little Punk

This guy treated me like a piece of meat. He was very insensitive to my physical pain. He repeatedly called me "fat". His examination of me was painful and very basic. He dismissed me as a patient on the first visit because I was taking valium for anxiety and told me he would not see me unless my Psych Dr changed my meds to something else like cymbalta (I am on valium because I am allergic or do not respond to anything else. Believe me we tried everything). During his very limited examination of me he simply manhandled me. He moved me around roughly like a lifeless rag doll never telling me what he was doing or taking my pain into consideration. he treated me like a med school cadaver not a living person. His bedside manner was horrible and he rushed through the exam, no more than 5 minutes for my initial visit. I will never see this doctor again and would not recommend him as a vet let alone a rheumatologist

too much wait

too kmuch wait

Best doctor I have ever seen

I like the way he respects his profession

Dr. Harbrinder S Sandhu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.