Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harcharan Singh
Dr. Harcharan Singh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY, with another office in Syracuse, NY. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Singh is affiliated with Upstate University Hospital and Crouse Hospital Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Harcharan Singh has 2 locations
1200 E Genesee St Ste 103
Syracuse, NY 13210
5793 Widewaters Pkwy Ste 250
Syracuse, NY 13214
Book Online Now
Dr. Harcharan Singh has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Harcharan Singh has the following 15 expertise
- Nasal Allergies
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Atopic Dermatitis
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Singh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Maulana Azad Medical College
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Harcharan Singh Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
More about Dr. Harcharan Singh
Dr. Harcharan Singh graduated from medical school in New Delhi, India in 1985. He trained in Pediatrics in India. Dr. Singh went to the United Kingdom to continue his work in pediatrics and developed an interest in asthma, allergies and immunology. Dr. Singh came to the United States in 1994 and completed his pediatric residency at North Shore University Hospital, Manhasset, New York in 1996. He went on to practice pediatrics in Logan, Ohio until 1999 and obtained board certification in pediatrics. Dr. Singh joined SUNY at Buffalo for fellowship studies in adult & pediatric allergy and immunology from 1999 to 2001. Obtained board certification in allergy and immunology in 2001. Practiced in allergy immunology in Portland, Oregon for one year before returning to New York to join AARA in Sep 2002. Member of ACAAI & AAAAI.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Harcharan Singh, MD - Allergy and Immunology in Syracuse, NY, in this video.
Dr. Harcharan Singh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.