Dr. Harchetan Sandhu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harchetan Sandhu?

I had a bad experience with Dr.Sandu, rheumatologist in Chico California.

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

Horrible bedside manner. Rude to me, doesn't listen but does criticize instead. Took me months to get an emergency appointment as I just recently moved to Chico. I was experiencing a horrible and painful flare and he did nothing to acknowledge any of my issues and if he did respond it was with attitude and disrespect. Every time I went to office, it was empty after being told for months they were too busy to see me quickly even though I totally explained to the receptionist why I was in dire need of an emergency appointment and after being seen at emergency room twice. Rude staff except for his nurse Mickey, I believe is her name. This doctor, in my opinion, is not highly skilled in my emergency situation. So now I choose to drive 45 minutes away to see a qualified Rheumatologist and it's worth every mile as she made me better after just 1 visit and was able to get an emergency appointment within 24 hours.

NO HELP

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

This doctor doesn't belive Lyme Disese is even in California! He suggested I go off my prescribed medicines and see him I a couple months ! Although I have a CDC positive lab test! Idiot

Thankful to have him for a doctor.

Posted on April 22nd, 2013

I find this doctor pleasent, attentive, concerned, concientious, explanitory and willing to also listen to my ideas about my treatment and allows me to be a part of it. He allows me to ask questions and is willing to take the time to answer them. He does not resent, to my knowledge, my consulting with a second specialist at Cedar Sinai in LA. in conjunction with his treatment which is very commendable and greatly appreciated by me. I always enjoy my appointments with Him. I am grateful he is in Chico. II have not needed close follow up after visits but has encouraged calls to his office if I have changes I am concerned about and I have standing lab orders to track my condition. That saves time and money for all concerned, includibg insurance companies. Thank you Doctor for your consideration.

Posted on April 28th, 2012

I feel Dr Singh Sandu is open to discussing all of the possibilities with my strange & unique illness. He brought me back to a normal life... I'll continue to drive from Oregon to Chico so I can have him as my Rhumatologist.

Posted on February 10th, 2012

I agree with the review that Dr. H Singh is short on kindness.

Posted on November 30th, 2011

Quick to get in and out, Dr. H Singh is short on time and kindness.

Posted on June 27th, 2011

Dr. Singh worked with me to find a solution to my pain & problems. He worked with me in depth to find the combination of Rx that keep me free from pain. I recommend him highly to anyone with Lupus, Arthritis, etc.

Posted on August 15th, 2017