Dr. Hardeep Rai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hardeep Rai?

OFFICE STAFF IS AWFUL AND SLOW

Posted on October 26th, 2017

It has been a month since my apt and I am still calling every other day and hearing promises that Marissa will get my referral over to the doctor since the two referrals they gave me a month ago during my first ever visit weren't even on my plan!!!!!! I then took the time to look up approved doctors on my plan called them and still nothing! Promised every other day that in "15 minutes I'll have it done" then I call back IN TWO HOURS AND STILL NOT DONE! Marissa even admitted she forgot to call it in at one point so you think she'd make a point to get it done after admitting she screwed up. I am bleeding from the rectum and 'Ive now lost an entire month trying to get in while under this year's deductible. I highly doubt I get both a consult apt and the actual colonoscopy since this doctors staff are incompetent! Heading to their office now to see why they cant make a simple phone call within a MONTHS TIME!

Posted on August 20th, 2015

I have always been treated very good when I go see Dr Rai. He was my doctor in the hospital over a year ago and when I did my follow up visit at his office, I was treated with respect and I appreciated that he was thorough and not in a hurry. I never have to wait when I go there and that is a big plus. In fact, am going there today. He is a very nice man and the girls in the office are sweet to me.

BEST DOCTOR IN TEXAS . DOCTOR ' HARDEEP RAI .

Posted on June 10th, 2015

BEST DOCTOR IN TEXAS . DOCTOR ' HARDEEP RAI .

Best Doctor in North Texas

Posted on January 14th, 2014

From the minute you enter Dr. Rai's office you're met by a very sweet and smiling lady who registers you. If you beg, you can even get out of having to be weighed!! Dr. Rai is without question the smartest doctor in North Texas and I've been to a lot of them. He doesn't present himself with the giant ego so many doctors present themselves with... many spend 10 seconds, so so your rushed. Dr. Rai really checks out your medical condition and does it thoroughly every time. His language is clear and he'll even get out the Google map of the body and use it to help explain things. His office is immaculate and his staff is happy and friendly. You do not have to wait long. When Dr. Rai enters, you have his complete attention. He doesn't allow interruptions... his focus is on you. If you have him for hospital visits to your room, he's going to really check things out and go over everything and he'll answer all your questions and take time to explain things.

Dr. Rai is Excellent, but...

Posted on November 18th, 2013

Dr. Rai is great. I've enjoyed his services - he's treated me for my chronic sinusitis for the past year and has always been very thorough in his explanations/findings. I went to him this past Friday because of my sinuses and was prescribed meds. He informed me if I was not better for me to come back on Monday, today, for an injection. But unfortunately, today was my very last day going to Dr. Rai. His wife, who I'm guessing is the business manager/receptionist, was VERY rude to me. I asked a question regarding a cost I was about to be charged, since I had never paid this cost before, and her tone, facial expression, and complete demeanor was downright ugly towards me. I wasn't rude or mean to her...I just had questions before I paid these said costs that I had never paid for an injection before. She kept cutting me off from speaking and talking over me. I ended up leaving because she was just too much to deal with since I didn't want to get into an arguing match with her. I called them as soon as I left to get the billing persons number to rectify it with them. She answered the phone and I explained to her who I was and that I just needed the billing persons number to get this figured out and again, she was rude and kept cutting me off. I informed her that she was being rude and she replied by saying "Well!"...I almost snapped, but thought to myself that it wasn't worth it. I don't know if today was just a bad day for her or what, but they just lost a patient because I don't appreciate being talked to in that manner. There are many doctors in Dallas that do the exact same thing...with a more pleasant person running their front office.

This is undoubtedly the best doctor in North Texas

Posted on September 22nd, 2012

This doctor took incredible care of my mom and was always there and really spent a lot of time diagnosing her condition. He's also the best wound care doctor in possibly Texas. I don't know what to say, he's incredible.

Posted on November 11th, 2017