Dr. Hardik Soni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hardik Soni?

HE IS AWESOME!!!

Posted on June 10th, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Hardik for Laser Hair removal in Ethos Spa in Summit, nj. for a couple of months now. He is great and so is his loving staff.Everyone is super friendly and polite. I've went to other places before for hair removal and have been so disappointed. But since I've been going to Dr. Soni, I have seen awesome results. I want to thank Dr.Hardik Soni and his staff!! :)

worst doctor i have EVER come in contact with

Posted on April 22nd, 2010

i have seen a lot of doctors and am not one to complain about them, but this guy was the absolute worst doctor i have ever met. he was cold, rude, condescending and some of the comments he made were extremely unprofessional. this man should not be practicing medicine.

Doctor's Response

I come across many types of patients in the emergency department. Most of them have genuine illness and I do my best to take care of them. This patient most likely did not have a serious illness. Aside from my attitude, I do not see a comment on my medical treatment. There are people who are reasonable and there are patients who are not. I have the burden of taking care of many acutely ill people, some near dying and some that if I do not act in a timely manner could die. So if I was rude to this patient, it is because after multiple attempts at explaining that your condition was not life threatening, I became frustrated that someone could be so obtuse as to not realize that the emergency room is for emergencies. Otherwise you can go see your primary care physician who can sit down spend more than a few minutes listening to you whine and complain. When you need emergent care, you may want a doctor like me who will do whatever it takes to save your life. For every one complaint I have many more thanks, for saving a life.

Posted on May 22nd, 2016