Dr. Haresh S Jhangiani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Haresh S Jhangiani?

The Best Cancer Doctor

my mother went t him for years and he is the most compassionate doctor I have seen. he is caring and answers all questions you may have. I would recommend him to anyone.

rude

never there

Haresh is a bit of a joke. Cancer is a life-threatening disease and it's as though this doctor thinks he has stopped time based off his lacking sense of urgency.

He's great for some....

While Dr. Jhangiani may be great for some, he's not for everyone. While I won't get into the details of my diagnosis, because I am a larger person, I often get dismissed as being "lazy". While Dr. J is a great PERSON, sometimes he is too quick to judge and diagnose issues. I wish he'd spent a little more time, ordered some additional tumor markers (blood tests that help get a sense of where you stand on particular cancers) and also spoke with my spouse instead of directly to me. My spouse needs reassuring also; not just me. Suffice it to say that Dr. J was not a fit for me. I'm sure he's great for others, but I now have an oncologist who thinks outside the box (which I like) and compromises with me on various procedures, which is something I appreciate. I travelled far to see Dr. J, so I would go anywhere to find the best. And I feel as though now, I have. Just not here.

Excellent Oncologist I would recommend.

Very professional & genuinely cares about each patient. He even checked for Dr's that were available under my HMO to treat a problem that wasn't related to Oncology. Most doctors wouldn't consider wasting their time. Highly recommended.

Dr. Haresh S Jhangiani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountain Valley, CA.