More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Haresh Modi
Dr. Haresh Modi, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Elgin, IL and Wausau, WI (and 2 other locations). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Modi is affiliated with Morris Hospital, Alexian Brothers Medical Center and St Joseph Hospital-Elgin. He speaks English.
Dr. Haresh Modi has the following 2 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Haresh Modi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Modi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Alexian Brothers Medical Center
St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
Provena St Joseph Medical Center
University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Aspirus Wausau Hospital
Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Provena St Marys Hospital
33 Years Experience
Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Haresh Modi in this video.
Dr. Haresh Modi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.