Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Haresh K Motwani has 2 locations
6810 State Route 162 Ste 207
Maryville, IL 62062
Book Online Now
Dr. Haresh K Motwani has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Haresh K Motwani has the following 7 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 15
Best doc in Madison County
Self-verified patient of Dr. Haresh K Motwani - Posted on August 19th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Haresh K Motwani - Posted on June 29th, 2017
Knowing my mother had nogallbladder, he put her on Viberzi. Saying it was very good for fishers caused by no gallbladder. 2nd. Pill put her in the hospital for 5 days with severe pancreatitis caused by taking viberzi. I learned the viberzi website, commercials, and the FDA all issued warnings that people with no gallbladder should not be given this medicine
Self-verified patient of Dr. Haresh K Motwani - Posted on August 1st, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Haresh K Motwani - Posted on January 29th, 2016
Poor Bedside Manners and Borderline Incompetent
Self-verified patient of Dr. Haresh K Motwani - Posted on December 6th, 2015
First visit wasn't impressive. He came in room, did not introduce himself, shake my hand, look at me, or even acknowledge I was there. Sat at the laptop with his back to me 95% of the time. Didn't listen to my chest (I had a slight lung infection), wrote script for wrong number of pills (directions didn't match the total), pharmacy gave me grief about it, wrote another script I didn't ask for, and DID NOT perform any kind of physical which I expected since it was my first visit. Not Impressed at ALL...we'll see how it goes.
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Dr. Haresh K Motwani Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Haresh K Motwani
Physician practice specializing in all aspects of primary care medicine including Outpatient, Inpatient, Nursing Home, Development Delayed Facilities and transitional Care centers.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Haresh K Motwani is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Maryville, IL.