Dr. Hari C Puri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hari C Puri?

ret Gsgt,usmc

great doctor ,fantastic peds dr

Every experience with this doctor is great. He cares about my children and always has their best interest in mind when caring for them. The only issues I ever had were with the office staff he worked out of and never an issue with him. I only continued to use that office for him as a doctor for my children. The office he recently left will shortly lose my children as well once I can get him back as their doc.

Dr. Hari is such a wonderful person and Doctor. I have seen him since birth. I am now 22 and have moved on from pediatricians. While the wait time is usually long it didnt bother me as long as I was seeing Dr. Hari. He takes the time to listen to you and doesnt rush you. I know from my mom telling me that he was just as great when I was a baby. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a pediatrician!

A wonderful, caring, competent doctor in the old time tradition

Dr. Hari Puri is an excellent doctor who is very caring, gentle and extremely knowledgeable. My son has received great care from him for the last 18 years, sometimes with more critical illnesses such as pneumonia. He is just wonderful.

I wil recommend this doctor...He is experienced and pays full attention to ur quaries.. my son was having urine reflux problem n we were searching for an experienced doctor and we are fortunate that we found Dr. Hari Puri

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Puri Pediatric was an HORRIBLE experience. The waiting period was between 45-60 mins with an appointment. The staff members were unprofessional and inconsiderate. It is a shame that both Dr. Veena and Hari Puri have failed to see their appointments on time. Shouldn't Puri Pediatric have to pay a fine/penalty to the folks waiting in the lobby for 45-60mins and then again wait 15-30mins in the exam room with their child? I would not recommend this place to anyone. ABSOLUTELY NOT!

great pediatric office

we love the doctors and staff in this office, everyone is so professional and caring. very good about same day appointments .