Dr. Hari Tumu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hari Tumu?

Competent Surgeon

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

Dr Tumu appeared to be a straight shooter which I very much appreciate. I have always been very weary about getting an invasive procedure on my back...but I have been suffering from lower back pain ever since I can remember. I am a highly active athletic 34 yr old, but I felt confident after my appointment with dr tumu that this is the right person to correct the problem.

Posted on June 29th, 2016

dr. tomorrow is a compassionate and gifted surgeon. I owe my life to him and I recommend him without reservation.

Posted on March 30th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

First Class Neurosurgeon

Posted on May 6th, 2015

Carefully explains the procedure and why necessary. Patiently answers questions. Excellent bedside manner. He has a calm demeanor which inspires trust Excellent results from my surgery.

Unfriendly, incompetent nurse

Posted on February 10th, 2015

I was refered to this doctor by Dr. Chen after a CT Scan. After seeing this Dr Tumu, he asked me to go to ARA for an MRI scan. However, when I reached ARA, they told me that I do not have a appointment for MRI, but another CT scan. So I called Dr. Tumu office, to find out what is going on. After 30 minutes talk to find out eventually that the nurse made a mistake by ordering the wrong CT scan again. My husband and I have to wait 5 more hours for an unscheduled MRI. When I finally got back home , the nurse called me to redo the MRI again. So I had to drive back to ARA for another MRI Scan at 7:20 pm. We wasted more than 14 hours in the clinic, and on toll road, to get an MRI, and next day, they called me to refer me to another Doctor. So I am now starting a new appointment again. ???

A Compassionate Surgeon

Posted on October 29th, 2014

Dr. Hari Tumu is one of the best doctors I've ever seen. His relaxed and patient demeanor put me at ease and gave me confidence to ask all the questions I could think of. His bedside manner on the day of surgery was respectful and friendly. Post surgery, he stayed in contact with my physical therapist to make certain I was progressing as planned. Each time I visited the office, his staff was friendly, professional and very prompt. I never waited more than 10 minutes. I highly recommend using him.

Had very good experience

Posted on June 20th, 2013

I had surgery with Dr. Tumu about 3 years ago for decompression of my lower vertebrae. Now I face this same procedure with a fusion this time. I had such good results from my first surgery that I feel that he is the only surgeon for me to have this done.

PSF

Posted on October 2nd, 2012

Dr. Tumu removed a tumor from my head and no one could tell after I went back to work since he did such a fine job of not cutting my hair. When I have had any issues after, he and the staff have been great to my responses. Very caring.

TERRIBLE DOCTOR

Posted on February 26th, 2012

Dr Tumu performed a VNS implant on my child. His bedside manner prior to surgery was lacking, he was short & rushed. He did not see us after surgery (as is common & expected in all cases) instead opting to call the waiting area & spoke to us via phone. He never came to the hospital during our stay after surgery (2 days). I will not be back to see this Dr nor do I recommend his services.

Titanium plates held

Posted on July 29th, 2011

You fused my son's c3 &4 about 18 months ago due to injuries from car wreck. He had motorcycle accident 2 nights ago and he will be fine. I never took the time to thank you for the care and concern you gave my son. You are an excellent surgeon as well as a kind man.

Posted on April 23rd, 2011

Very kind and helpful doctor.

Dr. Tumu

Posted on March 24th, 2011

Dr. Tumu Saved my life. Although my life felt like it was about to end, Dr. Tumu was so calm during the whole conversation of what the results were. I felt like I was in excellent hands during my Subdural Hemmatoma.