Dr. Haridas Dasani Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Haridas Dasani?

Valualble Doctor

Posted on January 28th, 2017

Alot of patients give this Dr. a bad wrap. I personally think the problem lies within the patient.His patients are drug addicts, need I say more? In my experiences he was very caring and professional. Dr. Dasani helped me successfully overcome drug addiction, without his assistance I may be dead!

Great Dr. Treated me with respect

Posted on January 26th, 2017

He always treated me with respect, and I believe he truly wanted to help me. He always took the time to listen to me and offered solutions to any problems I was facing.

DR. Haridas Dasani

Posted on January 21st, 2017

DR. Dasani has been my doctor for almost a year and a half. I know he is now in trouble; however, i am a young woman, and he has been nothing but a great doctor. He may be rude, but it is only because he cares and wants the best for his suboxone patient, and many of them fail and do not follow the rules.. He is the best doctor for suboxone out there, and I would say that in court. I would give him the highest rating possible and I am upset he will not be able to practice again, due to his poor decisions.

Fair, helpful, CARING.

Posted on October 31st, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Dasani now for a few months, and its been GREAT. He actually cares about following a treatment plan, cares about getting your dose down, and cares about your life aside from treatment. I've seen one other doctor prior and at no point was getting dose lowered even discussed let alone done. Dr Dasani wants to see you thrive and resume a NORMAL life. Any complaints are likely the result of patients NOT doing what they're asked to do. We all know the rules, follow them and be a better person and you'll be fine. Violate the rules and you won't do so well. Drop clean, go to meetings, see the therapist n talk open and honestly about struggles/goals/hopes and be KIND to staff and you'll succeed just fine. He cares to see you thrive and do well. To me personally, i LOVE the interaction between myself and the staff/doctor/counselor. I feel hopeful for the future and dont feel stuck on an endless cycle FINALLY

Visit

Posted on September 29th, 2016

Dr Dasani is a very caring Dr who takes his time to explain why he wants to go a certain direction. Helps you to see the big picture and cares about patients.

Posted on September 26th, 2016

I've always had great interactions with the staff and doctors... Very polite, understandin. And pprofessional. Would definitely recommend.

need my meds

Posted on June 10th, 2016

The front desk (girls)was nasty the black girl has no people skills. the doctor was late and rude.the security officer was very demanding and not very nice .no smokeing, cant park there, cant walk around the plaza.please don't go there

Disrespected patient

Posted on January 12th, 2016

Worst suboxone doctor

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

Worst suboxone doctor. He is so strict and will cut you off even if you follow all 100 rules. If he doesn't like you which is going to happen he cuts you off . He causes more problems then he solves

Posted on September 30th, 2015

Very caring and intelligent

Posted on September 30th, 2015

Just rude plain rude he has his favs and if you not just forget it

Horrible

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

Mr Dasani is a horrible person. I refuse to call him doctor. He's exploits his patients. Please don't give him a chance. If you don't believe me and all these other reviews then call his office. He's the one who answers. Ask a few questions and see if he sounds like someone you want healing you. He's rude and forceful. I've spoke to other doctors from Mercy and he's a running joke there. Please stay away!