Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Harinder K Takyar
Harinder K Takyar is a Doctor primarily located in Glendale, AZ. They speak English.
Book Online Now
Showing 5 of 44
Caring and Knowledgeable Person
Self-verified patient of Harinder K Takyar - Posted on July 21st, 2017
Self-verified patient of Harinder K Takyar - Posted on August 27th, 2015
Worth the Wait
Self-verified patient of Harinder K Takyar - Posted on March 4th, 2015
I know there are issues with the wait time at Takyar's office. The Dr. see's a large volume of patients. If he really was a 2 or 3 star doctor, would he be able to retain the volume that keeps coming back to be treated and seen by him? No, they would go find a new doctor. I see the same patients each visit, so that must mean we all like his service. The Dr.'s staff is really wonderful, and go out of their way to help keep you comfortable while you wait. His staff is also great with patient relations, and you can be assured that a smile will be on the staffs face when they great you. The wait you must sit through to see Dr. Takyar, is well worth the service you receive by having his office take care of your needs. I love Pinal MD, and recommend it to anyone who can wait patiently to see the Dr.
quack quack quack
Self-verified patient of Harinder K Takyar - Posted on January 15th, 2015
The staff is friendly , but not CNAs or any medical credentials, so basically just customer service, one girl just sits and plays on the computer, she never gets up. But they aren't why people go to the Dr. He has a packed waiting room, usually filled with 19-23 year olds, sometimes I was seen in an OK amount of time mostly its at least one hour- two hours of waiting. When finally seen he walks in, no hello, doesn't ask how I am doesn't check my lungs, I have COPD, he just writes the scripts and says 2 weeks, meaning set up an appointment for 2 weeks. No goodbye, stay well nothing. I was given the wrong prescription for two of my meds, when I went back to have him fix it, I was told he is too busy and just to give the wrong meds a try or set up an appointment in a few weeks. I ended up having a grand mal seizure because of the medication being wrong. He can at times be slightly pleasant but mostly in a rush and pays absolutely no attention to me. I was sick and told him what I thought I needed and without checking me out at all, just wrote the script. In conclusion he runs hot n cold simultaneously, he decides to switch medications without first asking if you have problems with it, for no reason, if what you had been taking was working great, possible pharma kick back? I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.
Self-verified patient of Harinder K Takyar - Posted on December 28th, 2014
A good doctor who promptly understood what was wrong with me. I searched Web md and other area's trying to rule out what was causing my discomfort. He was courteous and listened, though took me little long to get to see him (longer than usual but not brutal why I gave 3 stars not 4). But I mean he had many many patients so had to be good. I came back after a few weeks for follow up and will be back to see him more often.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions5555 W Thunderbird Rd, Glendale, AZ
Harinder K Takyar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.