Dr. Haris Athar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Haris Athar?

This is the doctor you want!

Posted on April 6th, 2015

Dr. Athar is a great doctor. His bedside manner is the best. When your in his care you know your getting the best treatment and most important...........your in good hands. It's priceless to know that your in the care of a doctor who not only knows what he is doing but is very sensitive to your own needs.

John Woods

Posted on July 5th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Athar for three years. He has a friendly, compassionate and caring bedside manner.He is competent and very thorough with his explanations regarding your condition. His office staff is caring and excellent as well as professional. Dr. Athar is absolutely the best around!He treats his patients as if they were his best friends or family.

This is my Doctor

Posted on February 26th, 2010

I met Dr Athar in the hospital when my father had a heart attack. Dr Athar performed an emergency stent procedure the same night and saved my father's life. He was extremely compassionate during the entire hospital stay and explained every aspect of my father's condition to all of us family members. I have become his patient now and greatly appreciate his competent and compassionate care. The visits to the office are fun. He makes his patients feel comfortable. He calls me with test results and will answer all my questions. He has a great reputation in the community. He is my doctor..

Caring and Patient

Posted on February 10th, 2010

I went to Dr.Athar for some heart related issues that I was told was a Right Bundle Branch Block. Of course being told this has led me to alot of anxiety, Dr Athar not only helped allievate my anxiety but also did every test possible to rule out any problems. I have seen countless dr's about this problem and he is the ONLY one I can honestly say cared and made me feel safe. I would recommend him to anyone he is awesome. His staff was just as good his assistant nurse Rena was amazing and a real joy to be around, she actually made the visit enjoyable.

Great Reputation

Posted on April 6th, 2009

Dr. A was suggested to me by a friend of mine who had been treated by him for an emergency. Despite his busy schedule he validated my symptoms, listened to my problem and treated me with professional courtesy. He has a great reputation in the hospital and office.

Posted on June 26th, 2017