Dr. Harish Gagneja Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harish Gagneja?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on November 28th, 2017

Dr. Gagneja is an excellent doctor who always knows the core of a problem and is very well educated in his field. His bed-side manner is of utmost consideration and I always leave his office in total confidence of his diagnosis. However, his staff, particularly his insurance staff are the most immature, uneducated and rude people I have ever had to work with. If they truly knew their job it wouldn't be such a hassle in merely scheduling appointments with him. Because of their inappropriate manner in treating patients, it bothers me that I will be seeking another doctor. And for that reason only, I will leave his office as there are other doctors in the field just as educated and have a staff who are truly caring for his patients.

Shows Genuine Concern and is Highly Recommended by his Colleagues!

Posted on September 28th, 2016

I chose Dr Gagneja after doing extensive online research. He seemed to have a vast knowledge in the field of Gastroenterology and a desire for continuing education. I also read many patient reviews and took into account his hospital affiliations. My son and I have both been patients of Dr Gagneja, for a rare intestinal polyp syndrome that most doctors have never heard of. It was a huge plus that he had first hand knowledge/experience with our issues. Whenever I mention that I had seen him as my Gastroenterologist to other Medical Professionals, they always smile and have nothing but good things to say about him. Unfortunately, my current insurance (Sendero IdealCare) does not list Dr Gagneja as a provider, so alas I am forced to find another. It won't be easy to fill his shoes... I highly recommend Dr Harish Gagneja to anyone searching for a Top Notch Gastroenterologist!

Very knowledgable and compassionate

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

Dr. Gagneja has treated me off and on for 5 years and all of my interactions with him have been positive. He has been respectful, considerate and took as much time as I needed to asnwer all of my question.

Excellent doctor

Posted on May 31st, 2016

I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Gagneja. He and his staff continue to be thorough with my concerns and get down to business. I appreciate that as I would rather get business done instead of BSing on topics that do not relate to my illnesses.

Posted on April 1st, 2016

Liked him

Posted on April 24th, 2015

Great Doctor. Has performed pancreas biopsy and colon ospy on me.

FIRST VISIT

Posted on March 19th, 2015

this was the first time i saw Dr. Gagneja . very pleased . felt very comfortable , i feel confident with his diagnoses. will continue to see him.

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

Excellent doctor and staff.

My expectations were exceeded!!

Posted on February 27th, 2011

I went to see Dr Gagneja this past week after hearing from at least 5 of my friends and colleagues with very high expectations. Dr Gagneja exceeded these high expectations, he was very courteous, great bed side manners, didn't interrupt me during interview, didn't seem in hurry to see the next patient, explained my condition by drawing cartoons on a white erasable board.....25 minute wait in the lobby was worth it. I can wait even an hour as I know he is giving the same careful treatment which I received, to the other person in the exam room. highly recommended!

RUDE

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

I can't believe a doctor can be so rude. He doesn't listen, he has no compassion for what you are going through and his bedside manner is worst I have ever encountered.

Didn't live up to expectations.

Posted on February 18th, 2011

I scheduled a consultation with Dr. Gagneja for a routine test after being referred to him by my physician. Gagneja's office staff did not present a good first impression at all. After a lengthy wait in the lobby I was taken into an office where I waited some more. An associate finally entered and explained the procedure to me before passing me off to another staff member who presented me with an estimate for the proposed procedure. Her manner was impersonal and cold, and due to a lack of communication between her and the doctor our session ended up in a very uncomfortable dispute. Later, after hearing about the incident, the doctor phoned me personally to explain the miscommunication and invited me back to his office to schedule the procedure later that week. I agreed to do so, but the next day there was another major misunderstanding with the same staff member regarding my insurance. Her incompetence was unnerving, and her demeanor was defiant. I canceled the procedure and I'm glad I did. I heard good things about the doctor, but my patient experience with his staff was deplorable.

Posted on November 18th, 2010

Dr. Gagneja is a great doctor! He's very easy to talk with when sometimes you have to ask the "uncomfortable" questions. His staff it unbelievably efficient and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Gagneja.