Dr. Harish B Kothari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harish B Kothari?

Troubles patients for faxing our own copies

Medical experience is good. Does tests required. Information sharing is not good. He does not proactively tell information, we need to ask what was the test result, how is it compared to my previous year test result etc. He did not give a copy of my test results, proactively and noticed that he did mistake in the copy he wrote on school form. When I called and asked for faxing my copy, he says busy, will fax after 3 days.

Doctor talks unnecesaary things not related to the appointment

we had been 3 times to see the doc for our son who has allergies, the doc talks a lot of unnecessary things, he is not to the point. Keeps calling you for follow up, which is not teally necessary, could be done over the phone. Wouldnt really recommend unless there are no allergy specialist in your area.

Great Doctor

I have not seen Dr. Kothari for many years. However, he was my pediatrician and then my allergist for nearly 20 years. Like the previous responder, he also diagnosed me with Acid Reflux. Though I still have asthma and allergies which require medication, they have improved dramatically now that my reflux has been treated, and I too have a greater quality of life. I am greatful that he thought outside the box rather than just treating me for the asthma.

I was diagnosed with asthematic cough for 30 yrs. by various allergists. Dr. Kothari was the only one who realized after treating me to no avail the coughs were caused by acid reflux. I was taken off all my asthematic medications and given Nexium. Now my quality of life is phenomenal. He still treats me for my allergies. The waiting time in the office is 99% five minutes or less. No appointments to get your shots. Dr. Kothari actually opened up his office on a Sunday night to treat me for the 100 plus sand flea bites I was suffering with one day.

very good doctor