Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Haritha R Alla
Dr. Haritha R Alla, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, with other offices in Rancho Cucamonga, CA and Rancho Cucamonga, CA . Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Nuclear Cardiology. She speaks English.
Dr. Haritha R Alla has 3 locations
8330 Red Oak St Ste 202
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
8330 Red Oak St Ste 101
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Book Online Now
Dr. Haritha R Alla has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart attack.<br>They’re able to take pictures and video of your heart during stress tests, and in resting states, that allow them to diagnose patients as well as recommended treatments, medication and additional testing that might be needed. They often work closely with radiologists to assess the damage of a past heart attack or the patient's risk for future heart attacks.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Dr. Haritha R Alla has the following 12 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
Dr. Haritha R Alla is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Haritha R Alla - Posted on October 30th, 2018
Office is very difficult to deal with. The receptionist could not accurately articulate what was needed to make an appt. I had to speak to two different receptionists to get the information and come to find out my referring doctor had already sent all the required documents. Huge waste of time.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Haritha R Alla - Posted on October 2nd, 2018
She absolutely has great bed side manners. She's very caring and compassionate, She takes the time to explain things to you before making any judgement. She also gave me time to work on my cholesterol before placing me on any medications to help with that. Office staff is great, they make me feel like family. Especially when i need to get in right away. Office staff returns call almost the same day. I always have my medications refilled on time. They even helped me reduce a copay for a Brand medication i was placed on. I WILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. ALLA & HER STAFF TO ANY FAMILY MEMBER.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Haritha R Alla - Posted on May 18th, 2018
Do not like bedside manner, always implying that you are doing something wrong...no strong follow up... insists that I drive across town, again, with little gas in order to know any results, and NO ONE will even call me.... wait weeks and not even a follow up call, even though I've requested one just to let me know if I'm ok or REALLY need a follow up because there are issues....if I have a heart attack because of the stress that office puts me under, my son was told to sue....takes one minute to say I'm fine..and then bill Medicare and MediCal for a follow-up appointment that's not necessary!!!! And, no one answers the phone in under 10 minutes with no more then 2-3 in waiting room that services her staff and another doctor. I'm beginning to feel it's all about the money...talent aside, what about the patient's feelings and their circumstances....they forgot to put a 24hr Holter monitor on me...then called and said 'you forgot your monitor....come back', I said you mean the doctor and assistant forgot....and now more gas and time to hear the results,??? It's insulting!!! I'm finding a new cardiologist!!!!
worst doctor ever
Self-verified patient of Dr. Haritha R Alla - Posted on December 8th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Haritha R Alla - Posted on January 17th, 2013
- Osmania Medical College
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Haritha R Alla Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Haritha R Alla
Dr. Alla has been in private practice in the Seattle area since 2003. Previously, she was the director of nuclear cardiology and echo - cardiography labs. Dr. Alla is certified in cardiovascular diseases and nuclear cardiology. She is a fellow of the American College of Cardiology and vascular certified. Additional interests are heart failure treatment, echo cardio - graphy and cardiac CT.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Haritha R Alla, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, in this video.
Dr. Haritha R Alla is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.