Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Haritha V Nadendla has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 9
Where should i start...Stay as far away from this doctor as you can...I had the worst experience with her...the only reason why i went with her is bc i had to. When i would go to my appointments i would be told one thing over the phone then a whole other thing in person...she got the sex of my baby wrong she told us that we were having a boy but we ended up having a girl...Then when i went into labor i called the office to talk to her bc i was scared and i was going into labor 4 WEEKS early and it took her 1 Hour to call me back...at the beginning of the week i asked her to check my cervix and stuff bc i as a mother and women felt that the baby was going to be coming soon but she said no that it was to early to check ...keep in mind my first child was 2 weeks early and i told her this but it didnt seem to matter to her and then two days later i went into labor...now while i was in the hospital i only saw her once after i gave birth she never came in to check and see if i was ok or anything...if you are looking for a good OBGYN go to DR Welch he is awesome...even the Nurses at Western Wake were wondering why i changed ob's and i told them it was only because i had to, because i had to use medicaid...Never again will i go with her...i would rather go into debt and have to pay out of pocket then go with her...please if you are reading this do not make the same mistake that i did.
Dr. Nadendla is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Sri Venkateswara Medical College
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Haritha V Nadendla accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHaritha Nadendla Md, 115 Parkway Office Ct Ste 104, Cary, NC
Dr. Haritha V Nadendla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cary, NC.