Dr. Harjeet S Brar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harjeet S Brar?

Office visit/ infusion

Dr Brar is a very nice and understanding person. He cares about his patients and is very intelligent. His patient care style is very outstanding when I visit with him I feel confident that what he is doing is for the best . I have never doubted his actions and I appreciate his concerns. He shows what most doctor today lack ( a heart) May God Bless And Continue To use and guide him in all his endeavors .

Outstanding Care Giver

Dr. Brar is brilliant, thorough and caring. He spends the time with me to get all of my questions answered. The poor man is overworked and thankfully has a new doctor on staff who is also amazing. I highly recommend Dr. Brar and his practice.

Very helpful,knowledgeable and brilliant, took care of my mother. The best part of his practice is 24/7 coverage and he takes care of his patients in the office as well as in the hospital. This is rare these days as my Internet does not go to the hospital and there is no continuity of care.Sometimes we have to wait in the office but we don't mind as he saved my moms life twice. I recommend him to everyone without hesitation.