Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Harjit R Gogna
Dr. Harjit R Gogna, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Modesto, CA, with another office in Modesto, CA. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gogna is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Los Banos, Doctors Hospital Manteca and Doctors Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Harjit R Gogna has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Harjit R Gogna has the following 13 expertise
- Cholesterol Management
- Geriatric Medicine
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss
Dr. Harjit R Gogna has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 20
She sits behind her desk, I came in for the first time and she didn't even look up from her computer. I have chronic issues that she said until we got my records there was nothing she could do for me. She had my records 10 days after my visit, and still did nothing. She has told her staff she will not see anyone with multiple issues at one visit. The staff made sure I knew that and I never got my pap rescheduled, because twice, her staff was all gone when I came out. I've called about my medication with no reply. She finally got out of her chair to look at my foot. After months I finally am seeing an orthopedic Dr. I have worked in the medical field a ling time and in my opinion, she is only there for the money. Her bedside manner is cold and she doesn't listen. Her staff is made up of primarily students. OMG no do not go to her. Unfortunately I'm stuck rt now!!!
i dont feel she is listening to me I been through alot,cancer,colbalt treatments,cut on roughly 22 times.I had her about 12yrs. ago had real good ins. but I havehealth plan of san joaquin.its like she dont care...she dont get out of her seat.her staff does most of the work.Itold her about some of my concerns on other matters.she never helped me with them.she act like she didnt here me..
Dr. Gogna is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cook County Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Harjit R Gogna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Modesto, CA.