2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Harjit R Gogna?

Decent

She is an interesting person she does have her iPad that she takes notes on and looks at results. But I am new here so we will see as the care gets going. I expect that she will do a detailed job.

mrs.

She sits behind her desk, I came in for the first time and she didn't even look up from her computer. I have chronic issues that she said until we got my records there was nothing she could do for me. She had my records 10 days after my visit, and still did nothing. She has told her staff she will not see anyone with multiple issues at one visit. The staff made sure I knew that and I never got my pap rescheduled, because twice, her staff was all gone when I came out. I've called about my medication with no reply. She finally got out of her chair to look at my foot. After months I finally am seeing an orthopedic Dr. I have worked in the medical field a ling time and in my opinion, she is only there for the money. Her bedside manner is cold and she doesn't listen. Her staff is made up of primarily students. OMG no do not go to her. Unfortunately I'm stuck rt now!!!

i dont feel she is listening to me I been through alot,cancer,colbalt treatments,cut on roughly 22 times.I had her about 12yrs. ago had real good ins. but I havehealth plan of san joaquin.its like she dont care...she dont get out of her seat.her staff does most of the work.Itold her about some of my concerns on other matters.she never helped me with them.she act like she didnt here me..

Dr. Gogna has no bedside manner. She is not thorough. I feel like she's doing it just for the money. She overcharged me on my visit and still hasn't reimbursed me for the overcharge.

Dr. Harjit R Gogna is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Modesto, CA.

Dr. Harjit R Gogna Is this you?