Dr. Harlan D Edelman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harlan D Edelman?

You replaced my knees 8 years ago. I am forever grateful for the great work you did. Thanks so much

Very quiet dr., saw him daily in hospital...and on a few occasions twice. Dont mistake his quiet demeanor as standoffish. Very caring and kind.

Caring

Although this doctor's schedule was full he found time for me because he knew I was in pain. He has a quiet caring manor. He operated on my knee and now I am pain free.

avoid Mercy Health System and this doctor

Edelman incorrectly diagnosed my shoulder condition along with 3 other specialists in the Mercy Health System. I had to go outside Mercy system to be properly diagnosed. That ortho doc immediately and correctly diagnosed my rotator cuff tear (using the same MRI images that the Mercy docs had all looked at). He told me he was "astounded" that no one else saw it because it was "plain as day." Edelman and the other Mercy "specialists" wasted 3 months of my life, thousands of dollars, and left me in excruciating pain until I was correctly diagnosed. Avoid him!!!!