Dr. Harland A Stresing Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Harland A Stresing?

prostate TURP

Successfully diagnosed and treated my prostate problem. I give him my highest possible recommendation. His nurse and other support staff were competent and very caring.

Finally, a doctor that cares.

After suffering for over a year, I was finally told to go see Dr. Stresing. After looking at all my tests done at another hospital Dr Stresing sat down with me and talked to me about what was going on in my body and what needed to be done to get me feeling better. We made a game plan and started right away. I felt like I was his only patient, even after hearing the staff trying to move his calendar around so he could take care of an emergency. His skills are the best, his bedside manners are great.