3.8

Have you seen Dr. Harleen K Anderson?

Bad and wrong

Rude doctor to me, over worked seeming staff, small cramped office for me for what needed to be done, got a great new allergist found out the treatment plan allergy shots were wrong for the problems. So glad I left the practice. Read the reviews out there not the empty 5 stars

Awful

Worst Dr. I've ever met in my life. Drank coffee non-stop as she "saw" me, even though the office has signs everywhere no food or drink allowed. Interrupted me after every word. I had to keep repeating myself just to try to explain my symptoms, which I never fully did. She then asked me "What do you want me to do for you? Medication? Test? Shots?" I explained that's for you to decide and I'm not used to Dr's asking me what to do... Avoid this horrible person.

Dr. Harleen K Anderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Winter Park, FL.