Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Harley D Donnelly has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Harley D Donnelly has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Harley D Donnelly has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Harley D Donnelly is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I have had Dr. Donnelly as my doctor for many years and have a good patient/doctor relationship. I also know several nurses and office workers and have never once did I hear them as being "rude". I think Dr. Donnelly Is a great doctor and his nurse as well. They both spend time with me and it's always a pleasant visit. Those people that complain about him AND his "staff" need to adjust their attitude and maybe get some anger management help.
Dr. Donnelly's bedside manner needs work, and his assistant can use a dose of manners. The doctor seems to have a case of dementia. It's either that or he has trouble hearing. He had trouble changing a cuff on the blood pressure manometer one day. This is a fellow who started as a nurse, then became an MD later in life. I think something may be wrong with him. For his sake I hope not. I've seen better exam rooms at a veterinarian's office.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Donnelly is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Harley D Donnelly accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsThomas Chittenden Health Center, 586 Oak Hill Rd, Williston, VT
Dr. Harley D Donnelly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Williston, VT.