Dr. Harminder Bajaj Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Harminder Bajaj?

Posted on August 9th, 2012

This doctor's motive is to swipe the health card so that he can collect money. I normally go with my wife (she is a cancer patient) and he told me whenever you guys come, swipe both cards even though I have any problem or not. He mentioned clearly that I will hear only one problem at a time even though you mention any other problem, I don't listen and ignore. You have to come next day even to get the prescription of the problem you came so that he can swipe the health card again. He mention that today we are stuck because of computer setup, it was easy when we had paper files, we could send any body's claim to health department. He will force you to fill his credibility form in his favour right on the first appointment, how you can judge anybody on the first time. Is health department have any monitoring program or doctors are just making money instead of taking care of patients?

Posted on April 29th, 2016