Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harminder P Gandhok MD
Dr. Harminder P Gandhok, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salem, OR, with other offices in Woodburn, OR and Silverton, OR (and 2 other locations). His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gandhok is affiliated with Salem Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Harminder P Gandhok has 5 locations
1401 N 10th Ave
Stayton, OR 97383
Book Online Now
Dr. Harminder P Gandhok has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Harminder P Gandhok has the following 13 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Harminder P Gandhok - Posted on June 29th, 2018
Dr. Gandhok is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Harminder P Gandhok Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Harminder P Gandhok is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Salem, OR.