Dr. Harmohinder Athwal Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Harmohinder Athwal?

Compassionate Doctor

Posted on September 25th, 2011

After years of struggle, finally found a doctor who is compassionate and knowledgable about the latest research. Dr. Athwal was very patient and spent ample time to explain all my concerns. Thanks.

A Great Doctor

Posted on June 1st, 2010

I would recommend Dr. Harmohinder Athwal to anyone in need of psyciatric help. I have had a great time having him as a doctor, and he has solved many of my problems. He had great advise for me, and he has tought me many new coping skills over the time I spent with him as a patient. Overal, Dr. Harmohinder Athwal is an exelent doctor.

Compassionate and conservative

Posted on January 24th, 2010

Kind,sane,considerate and intelligent. Athwal is compassionate about the issue of weight gain with psychotropic meds. Medication and dosages are decided upon after a discussion between Dr. and patient. This is a doctor who cares about the health of the body as well as the mind of the people he treats.

Our experience

Posted on January 15th, 2009

Dr. Athwal was very professional, knowledgeable, patient and thorough, helping us in our family's time of turmoil. We highly recommend him.

Posted on December 23rd, 2014