Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Harmony R Reynolds has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Women's Health
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Reynolds prescribed medication without discussing full range of side effects, including allergic response. I had poor experience on medication leading to emergency room visit because of allergic reaction that could have been avoided. Medication clearly contraindicated for individuals with allergies.
At first doctor seemed competent and caring But everything went downhill in later visits. She did not want to answer my questions and did not address my concerns. My prescriptions also went to the wrong pharmacy and was very ill for four days until I was able to get my primary to prescribe my heart medicines
I went in to see Dr. Reynolds after my Primary doctor thought there was something weird on my EKG. I went to my appointment and Dr. Reynolds had another EKG performed where nothing showed up weird, but she still recommended I go to get an ultrasound. After the ultrasound she sent me to another doctor. This doctor determined I was too healthy to even be talking to him, but don't worry, that advice cost me $560. And the ultrasound that showed no issues is costing me over $700 (after insurance). I felt like in the end I was running around just so NYU could send all these bills to me for services I most likely didn't need.
21 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
New York University
Dr. Harmony R Reynolds accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Harmony R Reynolds in this video.
Dr. Harmony R Reynolds is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.